Industrial Control Panels
- Indoor/Outdoor, NEMA 4x, and 12 ratings
- Class I, Division 1 and 2 explosion-proof and instrinsically-safe marshalling panels and junction boxes
- Environmentally controlled cabinets- electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic
- PLC, DCS, SCADA RTU, CPU, and I/O Enclosures
- SCADA RTU panels
- Shielded Encloses for RF – sensitive communications and electronics equipment
- Pneumatic Instrument and Metering Panels
Operator Control Consoles
- Operator Interface Stations (CRT, LCD, TFT Flat-panel)
- Operator Consoles (stainless steel and brass-plated)
- Lamacoid, Silkscreen, and modular tile systems
Custom Motor Control
Delco Automation is your best resource to provide your next engineered MCC. Significant cost savings and an increased level of efficiency and quality can be achieved when Delco mounts and wires input/output racks, AV variable speed, and soft-starts.
Shorter Delivery Times
Historically, MCC Manufacturers have had difficulty responding to quick deliveries on engineered MCC orders. Depending on the size and complexity of your engineered MCC order, the manufacturer may respond with 2, 3, or even 4 month lead times of delivered products. The lead times increase even more if the customer is location in regions further from manufacturer’s facility or during the manufacturer’s peak demand periods.
Delco Automation will order standard MCC section s(Class I) and other loose components with typical 2-3 week lead times. Depending on the size and complexity of the order, Delco Automation can custom wire and ship your engineered MCC order within 3-5 weeks.
Delco Automation commonly installs PLC I/O racks, soft-starts, and VFD’s in MCCs. This corresponding high volume lends itself to quality wiring, quality labelling, quality documentation, and quality testing- to a degree not easily achievable by one-of-a-kind field wiring approaches. Delco Automation has a team of in-house engineers & technicians that perform the necessary I/O checks and will input the specified VFD configurations using the latest software tools.
Reduced Start-Up Time
The customer also benefits from reduced start-up time – a time when inter-wiring problems are most costly, a time when the customer needs to get on line and running. The customer will not face time consuming corrective wiring during start-up because Class II means wiring is completed and tested before shipment to the customer’s job site.
These added values are inherent benefits of Class II wiring; benefits in addition to the cost savings found when MCC inter-wiring is done by Delco Automation.
Delco Automation provides innovative and cost-effective automation & control solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). We are the manufacturers’ best resource to engineer, CSA manufacture, and service custom control packages which are all available under one roof.
Pump Control Packages include:
- Water treatment filtration
- Legal-for-trade Batch weighing systems
- Industrial and commercial ovens
- Industrial and commercial paint booths
- Environmental control packages
- Compressor controls
- Heater and dryer controls
Power Products (600VAC/2000a)
Delco Automation also provides custom power products to 600VAC/2000A including:
- Power Distribution Centers (PDC’s)
- Central Distribution Panels (CDP’s)
- Customer breaker switch boards (wall mount and freestanding)
- Substation Protection and Control Panels
- Generator Control Panels
- Service Entrance (600VAC/2000A)
- Phase Converters